- Make a post (public, friendslocked, filtered...whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
- If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you. [Note: Your home address is not required!]
- Surf around your friends list (or friends friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
- If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call. There are no guarantees with this project, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
Repost this in your journal so that others can see what you would like to have. Maybe someone will be able to make a holiday wish come true for you! :) NOTE: I encourage you to do this because my heart is usually big this christmas!
If you want to grant one of my wishes email me at: dragonkeeper @ atlanticbb.net
1. A tablet. Bambo Fun is the one I had my eye on. But I honestly don't know much about tablets lol
2. A Monster High doll! Any except Frankie, Deuce or Cleo.
3. Another bald, undressed Liv doll. Any except Alexa.
4. Wacky Packages cards
5. Yarn or beads. There's no type or color I can't use.
6. Fabric. Anything goes!
7. Something cute and handmade.
8. Gift card. Walmart, Borders, B&N, Target, iTunes, Toys R Us, wherever.
9. SD or MSD sized boy clothes.
10. Barbie/Liv clothes
Use the 1st. letter of your last name to answer each of the following questions.
1. What is your last name: Dowell
2. An animal: Dog
3. A boys name: Doug
4. A girls name: Diane
5. An occupation: Doctor
6. A color: I honestly can't think of a color that starts with D...uh....dirt brown?
7. Something you wear: Do-rag
8. A beverage: Dr.Pepper
9. A food: Doritos
10. Something found in the bathroom: Doody! *is five-years old*
11. A place: Delaware
12. A reason for being late: Dead car battery
13. Something you shout: Dammit!